Thursday, December 13, 2007

apply Streamyx or Maxis Boardband find me, with free gift also!

for now... i m a part time job with apply streamyx, phone line and maxis boardbad...
any1 interested can email me.. my email is ljung_ng@hotmail.com

for the fix line 1st month bill:
rental rm26 + stamp fee rm10 + deposit 75 + process fees rm50 = rm161

for streamyx 1st month bill:
package 88 as example,
package rm88 + deposit rm88 + stamp rm10 + activation fees rm75 = rm261.00
if include the installation fees (rm88) total is rm 349.00

for maxis boardband 1st month bill:
package rm98 + installation rm88 + activation rm100 = rm286.

any question jz use msn contact me lo... apply streamyx will get free gift lo...
thanks for read my blog also!

1 comment:

RvD said...

haha.. what kind of free gift u gonna to give 1st?

Memo books? Vouchers? Pencils? hehe..

If free external hardisk, camera then i might consider.. hehe

Come on la, at least a 2G pendrive lo..